Solar energy is growing by 28% annually ¹. Therefore, solar is an attractive investing opportunity. However, building a solar plant normally costs hundreds of thousands or more.
“So, do I have to be a heir to a conglomerate to invest in solar projects?”
The answer is no.
1. What is solar crowdfunding investing?
Solar crowdfunding raises small amounts of funds from a large number of people, in order to build a solar energy plant.
A solar crowdfunding platform connects Investors, Consumers, and Installers:
2. How does solar crowdfunding investing work?
First, Investors may order any number of solar cells for an open project:
Then, the Investors get return on investment for the energy productions:
3. Is solar crowdfunding investing safe?
It depends to which platform provider you are investing in.
For example, Inspecro enforces transparency and risk management:
- Revealing all project contracts.
- Revealing all engineering and economics studies for each project.
- Tying the monthly income to the size of energy production in real time.
- Appointing Installers to cover technical risks by engineering, design, components manufacturing, and installation. ²
- Appointing Consumers to cover theft, loss, damage, and destruction. ³
- Helping to arrange site visits for Investors to see their solar cells physically.
Learn more about open projects to participate in solar crowdfunding.